Cats are one of the most magical animals on our planet. They have such a big aura which includes not only the individual but also the whole family and territory.
When a cat rubs against our legs, it is not only for trying to get some food from us. It also means that the cat is sharing its magic. If you push the cat away saying “leave me alone” you can block that positive energy.
They do not only protect your home from evil spirits. But also from negative energies which were there before the cat came to the house. This is especially useful when a person moves to a new home. Or a house where some bad things have happened.
Evil spirits and ghosts.
When your cat senses a spirit in your house, the first thing it will do is follow to figure out its intentions. The cat will do anything possible to expel it through her energy field displacement. If that does not work, the cat will trap the entity in its field. It will also lead it out of the house.
So you pay close attention to your cat. Notice whether it will keep returning to a particular spot in your house. This kind of behavior can be a sign of an evil presence. To help your animal get rid of any evil spirits, read a prayer. Or do some cleansing ritual. If you do not know any prayers or rituals, just burn some white sage. That is a powerful way of getting rid of negative or stale energy.
The astral field of a cat is so high that it can quickly chase any negative entity away. For that reason, people that communicate with spirits do not allow cats in the room where they do a séance. It can scare the astral beings. In some cases, however, it is encouraged that a cat is present during magic rituals.
Cats and house.
As cats are conduits of cosmic energy, they can bring some positive energy in your house. This can contribute to the welfare and prosperity of the whole family. They like to be in places where the energy is strong.
The Russians have a fascinating ritual: whenever they moved to a new place they first let a cat in the house. If it was an old house, the cat was taking care of all the unwanted negative energy, which was a reminder of the former owners. If it was a new one, it demanded “ransom,” which represents a powerful energy charge which a cat can give.
A great use of the magical powers that cats have is found in healing. Cats of any breed and color can treat and release people from mental, as well as emotional stress. Cats are also used in improving the vision too.
Concerning the psycho-emotional effects on humans, those cats that are with main natural features of the body structure and facial, have some double magic powers.
Cat color decides your needs.
Those people that are going to use the magical properties of the cat will have to know how to choose a cat. In some cases, you will need a black one, and in others, you will need a red-haired one. When you are adopting a cat for a magical procedure, it will be critical to consider its color.
- Black cat: witchcraft, occult powers, protection, deep magic.
- Red (red) cat: it is the classic witches moon, which is full of male power, as well as the power of the sun, Yang energy.
- Blue (gray, smoky gray): cats that have this color bring love, happiness, as well as good luck and emotional stability and sensual peace.
- White: the ones with this color have dominant healing powers. They also give people a sense of beauty and admiration and relieve stress, give out healing, as well as recharging energy. In America, they are considered a good omen.
- Colorpoint (Siamese), the royal color: the cats that have this color bring fame and success, and also help in the solar magic, Yan energy.
- Calico (three coloreds): supreme cat goddess. The classic three – color combination is associated with the triple goddess. Calico cats bring good luck and keep home and family from harm. They also bring happiness and prosperity.
- Two-tone (black and white, orange – white, gray and white): according to one legend, the two – colored cats are very friendly and are also the best mouser. You should allow the energy of wisdom, as well as understanding and common sense.
- Tortoiseshell: the magic of women, as this color pattern is inherited only by female cats. They are suitable for your children, as they have pure magic, and they are also the giver of clairvoyance and heal.
- Golden, golden brown (like the Abyssinian): these are revered temple cats, which are very playful, wise, regal, with bestows grace, and they help to master the age-old wisdom, solar magic.
- Tabby (striped): this is the smiling Cheshire cat which brings us good luck, as well as light and cheerful attitude to the situation. Even the most critical one, is energizing humor and fun.
Source: Conscious Reminder