It is the 12th day of the 12th (last) month, December 12 is a vibrational and powerful day.
Every number has some meaning, especially when we see that number repetitively. The number 12 is a combination of two numbers: the number 1, which means “stay positive” and number 2, which means “keep the faith.” Together they form the number 12, which is a strong message to stay positive, as well as optimistic and filled with faith.
Our positive thoughts and faith will create a positive outcome. The more 12’s you see, the stronger is the message they carry. So, for instance, if you see 1212 or 121212, it means that you have been strongly guided to hold an optimistic outlook.
In addition, the number 12 also has a strong symbolic. We have 12 months in one year, the 12 apostles, the 12 days of Christmas. There are many other references to 12 in mythology and world religions.
It is also the smallest number which can be divided into 6 different digits and they are: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6. Because of this, this is also called a “composite number.” The date of 12-12 (December 12th) is actually the celebration of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Mother Mary), which is the patron saint of Mexico.
When you actually see a number sequence repeating, it is a sign, as well as a message. Numbers are the universal language, and every one of them carries its own vibration.
- The atomic number of magnesium in the periodic table.
- The Standard Model identifies twelve types of elementary fermions.
- The human body has twelve cranial nerves.
- The 12th moon of Jupiter is Lysithea.
- The Western zodiac has twelve signs, as does the Chinese zodiac.
- Most calendar systems have twelve months in a year.
- The Chinese use a 12-year cycle for time-reckoning called Earthly Branches.
- There are twenty-four hours in a day in all, with twelve hours for a half a day. The hours are numbered from one to twelve for both the ante meridiem (a.m.) half of the day and the post meridiem (p.m.) half of the day. 12:00 after a.m. and before p.m. (in the middle of the day) is midday or noon, and 12:00 after p.m. and before a.m. (in the middle of the night) is midnight. A new day is considered to start with the stroke of midnight. The basic units of time (60 seconds, 60 minutes, 24 hours) can all perfectly divide by twelve.